Chapter 25: Chocolate Cosmos

Chapter 25: Chocolate Cosmos

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

Carro led them to the most famous jungle in Mexico. A beautiful jungle full of trees and animals.Many people went to explore this beautiful land.The jungle consisted of many,many trees-all kinds of them at that.Moist soft land and beautiful blue sparkly water.Carro remembered this because he was born in this jungle before caught to be some ''show-off''.He used to explore the jungle and call it his 'kingdom' now it was simply all memories he didn't seem to care about.
''Come on it's this way,''Carro softy said and led them down a small hill to the riverbank.Sirius,right behind him was excited to get these flowers and finally save the wolves from this disease.Carro stopped at a flowing stream.''Drink some of this water friends,''He instructed.''It will quench your thirst.I will hunt and be back before we set off again.''Before they could reply he was gone.
Sirius and Blueanne slurped the water up.It was tasty water.The water swirled around their tongues,making their mouth watery and goodness.Sirius settled down by the water.
''Are you happy,Sirius?We finally get to save the wolves!''She yelped.''I'm so glad!''
''Yeah.i'm happy.''Sirius replied casually looking at his reflection.
''What's wrong?You seem to have a lot on your mind?''
''I'm fine,Blueanne.Just thinking.''
The little bird nodded and looked towards the horizon.''Look at that Sirius,isn't it beautiful?''She said in awe.Sirius followed her gaze.He nodded.
''It's lovely.''
''I'll be back.I'm going to go stretch my wings.''She fluttered them and took off leaving Sirius alone in his own thoughts.
We finally have this flower after so long of walking,my paws hurt! I'm glad to settle down and just look at my reflection in the water again! It feels so good to actually lay down and just think.Just think...about nothing.I just want to go home.I can't wait...Sirius mind was drifting away as he entered a sleepless nap.
When he woke up.Carro came back with a dead lemur in his mouth.He dropped it.''Eat.''He instructed.Sirius did not object as he began eating his share.After they were done they rested.Blueanne was not back yet,so Carro went to sleep for now.Sirius stayed up.The stars were shining now.Finally after all this time of waiting! My power has come to rise! Are you here for me?Or my time is not yet over?
When Blueanne got back they all got up.Carro promised them by mid morning they should reach home.
''What about the chocolate Cosmos?We haven't found them yet.''Sirius asked.
''Don't worry,''Blueanne shook it off.''Guess what i got?''
The chocolate cosmos!


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on December 14, 2013
Last Updated on December 14, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing