Chapter 12: Thoughts pt.2

Chapter 12: Thoughts pt.2

A Chapter by TaylorFluff


How long have i been asleep?I better wake up if i want to keep moving.I'm craving some caribou meat.I wish i was still in that territory.A lot of caribou meat can be found there! But i'm not,so i guess some small critter will have to satisfy me.
That squirrel was kinda good,just to much fat.Why am i complaining.At least i ate something,it's better then nothing.Now i have to keep going.Where?I don't know.Wherever my paws land that's where i'm meant to be.I'm glad it's morning.I really miss the stars.I sometimes wonder how it is to be with the stars.So many of them.They all sparkle in the night.I really want to see the Sirius star.The one she named me.Sirius.It's a nice name when you start thinking about it.
That's the only problem i have in these woods! I feel like i'm going round and round! Round and round! It's to many trees! I don't know which way to go,if it's a right way to go.I don't care anymore.Wherever i'm going that's where i'm staying!
What about that golden and white wolf?She was pretty.I bet her fur was soft and delicate.I would like to see her again! I wonder why was she picking dandelions anyways?I wonder if she goes the wild flowers field to pick up flowers everyday? She was very pretty.I like her.And her voice! It's something about her voice that makes my ears tingle...Sirius! Stop thinking about her! You're not going to see her again anyways!
I would really like to know where i'm going just to keep away from danger.It's like everything's trying to throw themselves at me.What did i do?I'm alone.I need a friend.Why do wolves live alone anyways?We should all be in groups.We should all have a leader! I wish we had a leader,then we could all have rules.It wouldn't be a free world then,would it?
That water was refreshing.Now it's time to keep moving.I'm going to have to stop for sleep,but i want to hunt.I hope it's not another squirrel.I don't want to eat another squirrel.At least deer or something.A big game is what i want.That's all i need to stay full for a whole week!
I see a cave up a mountain.That's where i'm going to stay.If it's not occupied of course,who would want to live in it?I'm going there.I know where i'm going now! Keep my paws moving! Keep going!  I can get there! I just need to climb this mountain...
It was hard,but i finally made it.I wasn't meant for climbing,i'd tell you.This cave is big.I wouldn't call it a den.It simply wasn't. A cave is what it was.Inside was warm.I don't think anybody would want this cave.I don't smell a scent.I'm going to sleep here tonight.


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on November 30, 2013
Last Updated on November 30, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing