Chapter 9:Memories

Chapter 9:Memories

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

''What do you mean,your time has come?''Sirius repeated.''It isn't your time.Your time will be when i die.Then you die.Not now!''He growled. Adira wasn't afraid of his deep voice anymore.She wasn't scared at all.She knew how to handle him.
''It is.Soon.Not now.''She declared.''I lived my life through all.You are a full grown wolf who can find a mate and raise a family!''
He went out the cave then came back in.He went out again and went back in. Adira put her head on her paws and stared at him lazily as he kept coming in and coming out.''Sirius.''She called.''Get in here.''Sirius came in and laid down.''I won't let you die! I can do something about this!''He said.The golden wolf started gagging and coughing.''No,no i'll be fine.''She tried to say,but was interrupted with coughs.The black and silver wolf tear ran down his face.''I can't go on without you,i want to be here with...you.''He came to her side and cuddled up with her.She nuzzled him.''Be a strong boy,i know you are.Be strong for me,okay?''She licked his tears away.''I am strong,but not at the moment.''He closed his eyes,keeping her warm.She was wrapped around him.''It's not that horrible young one.I'm old anyways.I'm going to die eventually.''She said.''Yeah,eventually,but not right now.''He answered.
''You sound like your mother to me.''Adira smile.''I miss her.I remember the time when we both were happy to be free.She told me how she met your father and how she ended up here.I remember feeling sorry for her,i remember it all.We talked non-stop.We always made each other happy.We were best friends.''
''What did mom look like?''
''She was beautiful.Very.She was all silver.A silver wolf.She had dark creamy eyes.They turned light whenever she's excited.She also had a optimistic attitude.She was young.Only one years old.''
''Who was my dad?''
The question she was scared of.She didn't want to depict the black wolf a rapist.She didn't want to say she murdered him and left his body pierce through a tree.She chose her words carefully.''Your dad was a light black wolf.He had yellow eyes,i think.I don't remember because that night your mother and i left him.''
''Why?''
''Your mother,Eirian, was her name.Such a pretty name.She said it meant Silver like her coat.''
''What does your name mean,auntie?''
''My name?It means strong.''
''What else did you and mom do?''
''We did a lot of things! We were inseparable! I loved your mother! We would swim and go exploring together.We had fun.Just her and me.I love her and can't...wait to join her...''Adira coughed.
Sirius closed his eyes and yawn.''I bet mom would be proud of me.''She nipped his ear.''Of course she would.''She fell asleep in his arms...one last time...


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on November 29, 2013
Last Updated on November 29, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing