Chapter 5: The stars

Chapter 5: The stars

A Chapter by TaylorFluff

The Silver and black pup was weaned off of milk now.His eyes opened revealing green-blue eyes.He was two months old now and extremely playful. Adira couldn't hardly leave him alone without him getting into trouble.She knew if he was quiet something was bound to happen.Every day would be crazy,but actually it was quite normal for the both of them. Adira was like a second mother to the young pup and of course she told him what happened to his mother and brothers and sisters.He cried for a bit,but slowly forgot about the thought of his family.Instead of calling Adira 'mom' he knew she wasn't his mother! He was black and silver! She was golden! A huge difference!Sirius would call the golden wolf 'auntie Adira.' mostly 'auntie.'
Adira was walking back with a rabbit in her mouth.It was extremely quiet...again.What was he up to this time?What don't he be up too?
''Sirius!Sirius,where are you?''She called.''I got food! Are you hungry?''No answer.She dropped the rabbit and went inside the den where she told him to stay.He was not in there.No where to be found.Her eyes shrunk and she ran outside to see the rabbit gone.All of a sudden,something caught onto her back and nibbled on her ear playfully.''Sirius!''
''Sorry Auntie.''He would always say to stay out of trouble.It would work sometimes.He licked his lips.''The rabbit was good auntie.''
She nodded.''I know.''She walked inside the den and settled down.Sirius started following her and swatting her tail to play.
''How come you never have fun,auntie Adira?"He asked.
''It's the same question if i ask you,why can't you just stop having fun.''She smirked.He started to giggle.''I hate being bored.''
''I can already tell that.You can't be still for one second.''The golden wolf chuckled.
''Don't you like having fun?''Sirius ask. Adira nodded.''Yeah,when i was a pup.I'm to old for all that play time now.''In all of his life Auntie Adira really never talked about her puphood.He was interested,but he knew his boundaries.
''Never to old.''Sirius remarked.''I don't wanna get old.''
''We all do kid,we all do.''
Sirius went to the front of the den and stared out at the sky.The dazzling lights.Auntie Adira told him he was named after the brightest star in the sky.Sirius.She also told him why he was named that.When a wolf dies they go into heaven with the Sirius star.And that is what he always believed in.
''Auntie Adira where did you say the sirius star was navigated?''Auntie Adira came to his side,looking at all the dazzling lights.Her eyes lit up.She searched through the sky to find the brightest twinkle.
''It could be anywhere,''
''But you said it's the brightest star in the sky,''Sirius complained. Adira placed a paw on his shoulder.
''It is,you just got to have good eyes to see it,''
''Don't you have good eyes,Auntie?''
''Not anymore.Aging.''She simply answered.''Come on,Sirius,i want to show you something,''
She walked out the den with the black and silver wolf in tow.He  swatted at her tail along the adventure to keep himself occupied. Adira chuckled at the little pup.
''Where are we going?''
''I want to show you something spectacular,''Adira eyes shown the stars.Sirius knew he could believe her.
''Is it going to be fun?''
''It's what you make it.''Adira stopped.''Right here.''She looked up towards the sky.''Don't you see it?''She asked the young pup.
He desperately gazed at the sky,trying to find whatever Adira was looking for.''I don't see anything,''He shook his head.''Just millions of stars,''
''That's right,''Adira nodded.''That's what i want you to see,''She stared at the pup who was fascinated in the sky.
''Is that where momma is?''He pointed a claw.''You said that right?'' 
Adira nodded.''Yeah,that's where she is.Watching over you.''
''I want to meet her.''
You already did,you just don't remember her,Adira thought.''She already met you and she still loves you.With all her heart.''
''She does?''Adira was getting up walking back to the den.She nodded.''She sure do.Always remember that.''
For once the young pup was happy about hearing something about his mom.He  smile as a star twinkled at him,only him.
''Come on Sirius,let's head home.''Adira called.Sirius ran to her,looking up at the stars one last time.


© 2013 TaylorFluff


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on November 28, 2013
Last Updated on November 29, 2013


Author

TaylorFluff
TaylorFluff

somewhere in the world..., WI



About
I'm a very optimistic and lovely girl! I love to look at the bright side even when my life been going down hill.I put my trust in God no matter what! I know my happiness will come. I'm very mature for.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114