Became famous really fast....

Became famous really fast....

A Chapter by Beauty lily

Aryan was the most talented , handsome famous guy who have never once taken a look at  others around him specially girls. Being mesmerised by the looks of Sanjana it was sure that he have fallen for her.
The competition was still going on when suddenly the girl stood up from her chair. 15 minutes were remaining and her act made everyone surprised .
There were only two possibilities to this first one being that she failed to solve or complete the task and the second one was that she completed it so soon.
Almost everyone thought that it was the first possibility . But before everyone can come to a judgement the result was announced.
Everyone got confused seeing the result . The little girl with such beauty was able to conquer this task and that too in 45 mins was an extraordinary presentation of her abilities. Sanjana was granted the prize , praises & applaud from whole of the class.  Sanjana appeared as confident as she was at the beginning of the competition . Impressing everyone present including our dear hero.
He was now liking her more and more .
Because of her just one achievement she was able to became extremely popular . 
But still was unaware about the fact that a certain someone have fallen head over heels for her.
Everyone was trying to befriend her because of her popularity. But because of her ability to read minds she easily found the original reasons of people approaching her .
Weeks went by but her popularity was growing more and more. By now she could have had many friends but she had only one friend Muskaan. She had only a handful friends whom she can trust .
She was a quite and shy girl totally opposite from what she was at home . After only a few weeks she began getting homesick . She missed her family so much that sometimes she would cry. She thought that how she would spend 2 yrs  
there . Her friend was always busy with doing projects and studying.  They rarely got time to spend together. She was now eagerly waiting for her training to start officially. 
......
......


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on April 1, 2020
Last Updated on April 2, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing