Chapter 33 : He cooked for her...

Chapter 33 : He cooked for her...

A Chapter by Beauty lily

Her mother instantly fired more questions at Aryan asking ,' What happened ? How is she?How did she suddenly fell ill? What is she doing now?...' 
Aryan himself got scared with so many questions but calmly replied understanding her mother ,'Aunty I have given her medicines and she is sleeping now . Yesterday it rained so there is suddenly a drop in temperature here , I suppose it was because of that she might have not adjusted to the temperature here . '
Her mother finally calmed down and said, ' Thank god and thank you dear  , I feel relaxed as someone is taking care of the stubborn child of mine . She don't take meds easily how did you manage to do it  ?'
'Its just that I engaged her in some talks and then silently she took her meds .'
'Ohh ... thank you very much dear . 'Her mother was finally at ease but asked one last question ,' Did she eat anything ? '
'No ..  I just feed her 2 biscuits before meds and that's all .'
'Then may I trouble you with make her this porridge (khicdi)'
'Yeah aunty sure I'll do as you instruct '
Making his way towards the kitchen and doing as her mother instructed Aryan found all the ingredients and made her porridge. 
He talked to her mother every now and then telling her about the Temperature and finally her mother was at ease hearing that her temperature was dropping .
He hung up the phone and took the porridge to Sanjana.  Waking her up and taking her temperature again he felt at ease finally. 
She looked almost normal but a little weak , he fed her the porridge and asked if it was alright with just a spoon full in her mouth she said ,' You talked to my mother ??? ' 
'How did you know that ? ' Aryan asked with a little surprised look on his face .
'As this porridge tastes like what she made me when I was ill that's why ' with that she had tears in her eyes .
' Why are you crying ? ' he couldn't bear anyone crying in front of him especially when it was someone dear to him.
'Nothing it's just that this porridge made me miss my family too much and now I'm sick for the first time without my mom and brother with me .' 
' I miss them ... especially my brother '. With that Sanjana again started crying. 
He tried to calm her down but it was of no use then he had a idea which might have helped . He took his phone and immediately called actually video called someone and handed over his phone to Sanjana. 
Sanjana was surprised to see the caller ...
It was her mom ..
She was shocked as why Aryan had her mother's number but still talked to her seldomly crying but finally had a smile after seeing everyone in her family . 
Everyone were very happy seeing that Sanjana looked okay now but someone there was restless and immediately booked tickets for the next flight to Washington.  That was the first time  in his life that he wished to have a personal chopper . So that he could immediately fly over to his sick sister who was missing them and him the most ..

....
 ...


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on May 27, 2020
Last Updated on May 27, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing