Sitting next to him...

Sitting next to him...

A Chapter by Beauty lily

Soon it was the day when Sanjana 's training officially began.
She wanted to grab a lonely seat and hence reached the class a little early. To her surprise the class was already almost filled and also filling the seat which she wanted to choose  but only to find a empty space beside it. 
She initially did not wished to sit there but noticing that there was no other seat left which suited her requirement she quite went and tried to excuse the boy to seat past him .
Aryan being habitual of listening music before class with earplugs on didn't realise the hustle bustle around him with Sanjana 's entry. 
Aryan had a empty seat beside him which was also the seat Sanjana wished.
When finally coming out of his music world he realized that a beautiful and warm girl was standing beside her urging to let her through .
His heart skipped a beat. He at once became motionless.
Only when realising that the girl was standing for quite some time he stood up like a gentlemen offering her the seat and quickly sitting beside her.
She gently smiled at the boy beside her for such courtesy but  found there was something odd.
She found that she was unable to read the person's mind.
On the other hand,
Aryan never thought that on the very first day he would sit beside her that too on the very first day . He purposely avoided being on the limelight and generally sat aloof but 
Was surprised to see that out of so many seats Sanjana also chose the same seat. He thought that she was a girl interested in being on limelight but he never thought that she was actually a very shy and lonely girl.
Sanjana faced a really unexpected situation. From the moment she got the ability to read minds it was the first time she faced a situation where she couldn't read the person's mind which put her mind in a chaos. 
Admist this she somewhat didn't feel strange instead felt a warmth from which she have never been through .....


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on April 1, 2020
Last Updated on April 1, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing