Chapter 26 : Mother's know everything ...

Chapter 26 : Mother's know everything ...

A Chapter by Beauty lily

As promised Sanjana always called her family on time and never missed it . They missed her a lot so did she. 
After few days spending with Aryan while working she had a different glow on her face also she had gained few kgs of weight. Her mother and brother were the first one to notice it . She never talked about Aryan or mentioned about him so both her mother and brother were quite curious to know what was the reason. 
Once while video chatting her mother to satisfy her curiosity finally asked ,' Are you cooking for yourself now ? How come you gained weight ? Tell me Sanju what's going on. '
She was quiet shocked that her mother spotted such tiny thing .Yes she accepted the fact that Mother's know everything. 
Also she had actually gained weight but it was only 2kgs. 
She calmly said, 'Yes , Ma I'm cooking for myself ...'
'Its not possible you are too lazy to cook for yourself tell me..'
Sanjana cut her mother's sentence in the mid and said,' Will you let me complete mummy?'
'Ohh..go on and please don't create suspense okay ..' Sanjana's mother was a very calm lady but when Sanjana called her mummy she was sure that something was their which she wanted to say because she always called her Maa.
'Okay...' she said and continued ' I'm cooking for myself and a very good friend of mine . We have a project together and he is also from our country... ' 
And Sanjana continued taking about Aryan for almost half an hour . Her mother didn't utter a word while she was speaking.  She only noticed that her daughter had a change in her expression as if filled with happiness and warmth.  Her mother was very happy but as soon as Aarav saw that her sister was talking about some guy he tensed up.
After the mother and daughter talked Aarav went and snatched his phone and went to his room .
Like a possessive brother he started enquiring about Aryan from his sister, they talked about him for almost 1 hour . 
She told her brother that she had different feelings for the first time for someone else but for the time being they were just friends . But still she was teased by Aarav with Aryan's name. 
He was still worried about his sister .
..
...


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on April 29, 2020
Last Updated on April 30, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing