Chapter 34 : Aarav came....

Chapter 34 : Aarav came....

A Chapter by Beauty lily

Aarav as soon as he heard that Sanjana had fever that too 103°F he  looked for the flight tickets immediately without even talking to anyone .
Everyone understood his feelings and hence no one stopped him .
He didn't knew how he would stay calm for those 8 hours long flight but he had too and had no other choice .
On the other hand while Sanjana was sleeping peacefully after face timing her family Aryan sat by her bed watching her . He felt a sense of relief now that she was fine but he was not willing to go living her .
He was there until she woke up again naturally as her friend Muskaan was not at home .
She woke up at around 8 PM after sleeping for almost 6 hrs straight .
Aryan sat by his side working on the project . And when she woke up again she found that Aryan was sitting by her bed . At first she thought that she was dreaming and never wanted to wake up from her dream where Aryan was taking care of her .
He looked at her sensing that she woke up ,' You look good now . But let me take your temperature again ' he said and measured her temperature again and fed her the porridge again made by him .
The first one was okay as salt was a bit more but the next one was good .
Sanjana was happy that this was not her dream but reality that Aryan wax taking care of her and felt a strange warmth which she couldn't understand. 
After taking a little bit they finally realized that it was pretty late now and aryan should go back to his house .
He might be tired looking after Sanjana the whole day . He was tired indeed but happy at the same time .

Sanjana was feeling okay now . She said him to go now that she was all well . 
Muskaan was back from the library after studying . After coming back she came to know what happened and felt guilty that she was not able to take care of her friend when she was ill.
Sanjana calmed her down and said she was fine thanks to Aryan who took care of her.
He unwillingly went back after much persuasion by Sanjana making a promise with her that she will take the meds and temperature every 2 hrs and send him the result .
While on the Washington airport Aarav landed and immediately took a taxi to Muskaans's apartment .
He knew the pass code of the door as he was there at the time of shifting and entered the house. He found Sanjana in the living room with Muskaan chatting having a blanket on her which made him think that she was still ill . He ran towards her and put his hand on her head (a gesture to measure the temperature ).'Bhaiiiii.....' 
...
...


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on May 31, 2020
Last Updated on May 31, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing