In a team together..

In a team together..

A Chapter by Beauty lily

From that day onwards Sanjana and Aryan always sat together.
Whether it was coincidence or arrangements made by human what mattered was that the duo was happy sitting together. Even though they did not take with each other but they shared a warmth which no one else had.

Days went by with them just sitting beside each other .

It was the time of the first semester examination .
Their professor asked all the students to participate in a competition as their exam . The winner (if anyone can) would get the highest marks . They were divided into teams of 4 where Sanjana along with Aryan and two other Indian students Rehansh  and Amrita were in a team.
Everyone was very excited about the competition and quickly jolted down the rules for the competition. 
The theme of the competition was : they have to make an application suitable for all gadgets (phones, laptops, computers and smart watches) which should be unique and with useful features. 
The winner team's application would be purchased by the companies sponsoring the competition. 
The competition was on a different level difficulty. For being a winner the application making required great skills and team work of all the members.
All were very happy specially Aryan and Sanjana for two reasons. 
 Firstly , they would get some extra time to spend with each other and secondly, they were representing India in a way in this competition which is a great deal for them .
Everyone very quickly started preparing for the same. When in Sanjana 's team they were still deciding a place from where they can work...
....
.... 


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on April 2, 2020
Last Updated on April 2, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114