Cooking for everyone..

Cooking for everyone..

A Chapter by Beauty lily

Aryan invited everyone to have lunch.
They all sat and started eating lunch . It was typical western food 
Sanjana didn't feel like eating and hence took a little food to show some sympathy towards her stomach.
Aryan saw her eating less and was somehow dissatisfied. 
After the lunch Rehansh and Amrita went back to the room and Aryan and Sanjana went to do the dishes. 
Aryan asked the caretaker to not do dishes because he could take care of that. 
Sanjana to not feel awkward asked him if she can help.
Taking this chance to spend sone time alone with Sanjana, Aryan agreed .
As they were working,he asked ,' Are you not feeling well?'
Busy with the cores when Aryan asked such question out of blue she startled. She said ,'No!! Why do you think so? .'
He said ,' I saw that you didn't eat well . I thought you might not feel well or is it that you didn't like the foods taste.'
She in a very calm tone said 'You are right with the second part. Honestly I didn't like the food's taste. Also I am used to my mother'so cooking . I can't adopt to the food available here. So never mind.'
Aryan was happy with her honest reply and added,' Yes I also miss my mother's food but to sustain I just compromise my taste.'
Hearing him she said ,' Actually I know how to cook but I'm too lazy to cook for myself. I only like to cook when there is someone with whom I can share my food and I feel happy when they actually like it. So being alone I don't like to cook. I am not sure if my food will suite your taste but I want to try making food for yo....us. '
With some mixed up emotions he asked ,'What about tomorrow. ' in a very slow voice . Unable to hear what he said she asked again ' What did you say'. He clearly asked again, ' Is ..that..OK. for you to cook tomorrow. '
She very happily said 'OK,  done.. I will cook for yo..us tomorrow '
Hearing that she was cooking for everyone Aryan was very happy ....
.....
.....


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on April 8, 2020
Last Updated on April 8, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing