Chapter 23 : The winds changed...

Chapter 23 : The winds changed...

A Chapter by Beauty lily

It was not only about Amrita but Rehansh was also feeling that day by day he was getting attracted towards Amrita he couldn't figure out when it happened but still.
He liked her when she was serious . He liked her  when she talked none stop . He liked her when she smiled . But the thing was they both couldn't accept the reality and denied their own feelings.
But as we know that Destiny has it's own ways to make the destined be together it was inevitable for both of them to now free themselves from these love branches. 
Finally the winds changed and both Rehansh and Amrita started realizing that they who had crush on Aryan and Sanjana have fallen for each other.
Time went by ..
 after spending so much time with each other working on the project they started admiring each other more and more also they understood each other's feelings & emotions very well. 
......
On the other hand Aryan and Sanjana also spent time most of the time together . Sanjana cooked for Aryan almost daily and on some occasions she also taught Aryan some basic cooking skills.
They enjoyed each other's company and worked and chatted along side.
Both were very professional when it was time for work . Neither of them discussed anything irrelevant to the topic while working on the application. 
Everything was running smoothly as they expected it to but only one problem persisted that was the major one it was of the range of the app.
Whenever they started working on this problem they always stuck at certain point and the rest remained unsolved. This made Sanjana very frustrated.
She had a very bad habit .
....
....
...


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on April 22, 2020
Last Updated on April 22, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing