An awesome plan....

An awesome plan....

A Chapter by Beauty lily

Sanjana was surprised with his working ethics and professionalism. He carefully started explaining his plan ,' I have a plan to what kind of application we should make . '
'As we all know that everyone is living a hectic life with busy schedules and no one really cares about the amount of energy we waste every day. So to save our energy in context to our theme considering the environmental conservation I propose to make an application which would be connected to our gadgets which will help switch on and off the electrical appliances within the radius of 25km . If by any chance the person forgets to switch on and off the appliances he/she would be able to operate it within the range . In this way lots of energy can be conserved. 'Aryan sat down on his seat.
Everyone was surprised with the proposal and liked it very much and immediately after he sat down they started giving their reviews.
Rehansh was the first one to say ,' Yes , even I'm careless many time and I generally don't have the habit to switch on and off the appliances.  It is always that when I'm out of the house I kind of realize that I forgot to do that stuff so I think this is a great idea.'
Followed by Amrita , she also said ,'Yes it's a great  way for conserving energy.  I loved the idea.'
At last Sanjana said ,' Its an awesome plan... I really admire yo...this plan. Let's go for it ..'
Aryan smiled when he got everyone's approval and appreciation but he was joyed with mainly Sanjana's review. 

With everyone's approval they fixed the idea of the project and further started discussing about the work carried out by each pair...
....
.....


© 2020 Beauty lily


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on April 13, 2020
Last Updated on April 13, 2020

Destined to be together


Author

Beauty lily
Beauty lily

Kolkata, Kakurgachi, India



Writing