Chapter 33

Chapter 33

A Chapter by Tina Kline
"

Louise is surprised by the sudden turn of events and wants answers.

"

     Pine heaved a big sigh as she gazed at me out of her radiant off white eyes, eyes that looked kindly at me. And her smile was a sweet and kind one.

     She put a hand on my shoulder. “Don't be so upset Louise.”

    “Something's up.” I said, not hiding my anger and frustration. “You know what it is.”

     “Let's sit.”

     “I'd rather not Pine.”

     I could hear Armand and the twins playing some sort of game in Armand's room. I was glad they were happily occupied.

      Pine sat and gazed up at me. She was a vision of patience. I wasn't. I wanted to take out my anger and frustration on someone or something.

     “What is going on Pine? Tell me.” I said in a demanding tone. I sat down beside her on the couch and took her hands in mine.

     “Louise. Louise.” She said, shaking her head slightly.

      “Are you not upset about Michar? I'm sure he's lost his head by now. Miss Snow must be broken. As her friend and as Mate to the Pack Leader I should be there with her. Instead Mr. Black runs off and leaves me here.”

      “You and I will have our chance to be there with Miss Snow.”

      “It seems you're in a better position than I am. How did I get in this lower position? Hmm?”

      “You're not.”

      “I'm the Mate to the Pack Leader.” I said.

      “Yes.”

      “Then why am I feeling like a lowly Omega Pack Member.”

     Pine sighed but she didn't answer. She just smiled kindly at me again.

     I was getting really angry. Something was up. And I wasn't.

     At that moment Armand came bursting into the living room shrieking with laughter with Miss Starfire and Mr. Hunter right behind him. And they were laughing too.

     I smiled as I watched them circle the room, the twins not quite able to catch him.

     Playing tag, I thought. I watched them with love as Armand led them back into his bedroom.

     “How cute.” said Pine.

     “My Wolf Children.” I said.

     Pine smiled. “I hope someday to find a Mate and have Wolf Children of my own. You're lucky. You have three. Twins too. And so soon after your turning.”

     Now I smiled. I knew I was a little different but not why. “Yes, all that's true. I am lucky. I love my Wolf Children.”

     I could hear loud laughing and shrieking in Armand's bedroom. They were really having a playing good time.

     But my thoughts went back to Michar and Miss Snow. I still felt I needed to be with Miss Snow right now.

     I wondered why Maple suddenly wasn't available to watch Armand and the twins. She always had been before.

     Something was up, I was certain.

     I heard someone approaching the house. Mr. Black and Mr. Stalker returning.

I stood up and faced the door, waiting for Mr. Black to enter the house. I wanted to know what was going on.

     Mr. Black and Mr. Stalker entered, they were laughing and talking.

     Mr. Black saw me standing there watching him enter.

     He smiled broadly. “Hello my sweet plaything.” He moved forward and pulled me into his arms and claimed my mouth in a passionate and demanding kiss.

     For a second and a bit longer I forgot all that was troubling me and I surrendered to him and the passion I felt surging in me. I clung to him.

     Then too soon he stepped back.

     “Well Louise.” Mr. Black said still holding me in his arms. “How's my little Tradition Changer?”

     I looked up at him, then I laughed. “Little Tradition Changer?” I asked.

     “That's what I said and that is what I called you, my sweet.”

     “Am I a Tradition Changer?”

     “What do you think?” Mr. Black asked me.

     “I don't know. I'd like to be.”

     “Don't you always get what you want?”

     I laughed a little. “I wish.”

     “Hmmm.” He continued gazing down at me out of his radiant off white eyes. “Well, my sweet plaything, your wish is granted. I give it to you.”

     I stared at him, confused and uncertain.

     I heard Pine laugh softly. So did Mr. Stalker.

     But I didn't look at her. I continued staring up at Mr. Black. “I don't understand.”

     “What's there to understand? Your wish is now your reality. I surrender to you, my sweet. I surrender. What male can stand up to a female who knows what she wants and sets out to get just that. You've changed our Traditions Louise. I am Pack Leader and I surrender to my Mate's wishes. Your wishes.”

     He kissed me deeply again. I felt like I was spinning. What did he mean I was getting my wish? I changed Traditions?

     I heard Pine clapping her hands. “I'm happy for you Louise!”

Mr. Black stopped kissing me. I looked at Pine.

     “You knew about this Pine?”

     “Yes.” She answered and started toward the door. “I'll see you shortly.” and she slipped out the door.

    Mr. Stalker was right behind her. “See you both later.” he said as he followed Pine out.

     “What's going on?” I asked Mr. Black. I knew there was more to this than what just happened.

     “A small celebration. Armand, Miss Starfire and Mr. Hunter need to be present. Can you get them ready quickly?”

      “Yes I can but what's this celebration for?” So much had just happened. “And what Traditions did I change?” I wanted to talk more about this, understand better what was going on.

     “I'll explain but please get our Wolf Children ready. The celebration won't start until we are there and there are a few eager Wolf People waiting on us, believe me!”

     “I want to know! I want answers!” I turned to go to Armand's room to get him and the twins ready. I wondered what this was all about. I wanted to ask Mr. Black until he explained all this to me. I didn't at all like not knowing!

     Pine knew what was going on. A celebration and I changed Pack Traditions.

I couldn't wait to learn what this was all about.





© 2010 Tina Kline


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Louise has forever changed the Wolf People and their lives.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm happy for Louise. All is not done yet, I think.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I'm hoping it's good news for Michar. Mr. Black finally realizes that a woman always gets what she wants ;) lol. Look forward to see where it is all going. Another great chapter that still has me guessing as to what is going on.

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Did I read that correctly? Did Mr. Black just behave like a gentlemen? If he did, either I'm going nuts or... Never mind.
I wonder what this whole celebration is about... Guess I'll find out next in this very entertaining and emotion filled story.

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

479 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 4, 2010
Last Updated on February 4, 2010


Author

Tina Kline
Tina Kline

OR



About
When Venus gets too close catfish have been known to come up out of the water onto the shore, feed awhile, then go back in. It's business as usual in the Apocalypse. And business is very good right.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Tina Kline


2 2

A Chapter by Tina Kline


3 3

A Chapter by Tina Kline



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 11 Chapter 11

A Chapter by Tina Kline


Chapter 19 Chapter 19

A Chapter by Tina Kline


Chapter 21 Chapter 21

A Chapter by Tina Kline