Twenty-five- extra chapter

Twenty-five- extra chapter

A Chapter by Sophie
"

you've already seen this but I decided to move it.

"

Chapter 25


extra chapter


“Are the Children ready yet?” Malum asks Satelles. Satelles nods once. “Very well, we attack in two days get the supplies, bring along a few Sine as well.” He commands. Satelles leaves the throne room to gather the forces. Malum sits back in his throne, his long, black hair flowing down his shoulders, braided and beaded. He sits thoughtfully. Today was one of his good days, the days when he had the intellect of a normal human, some days, he was as bad as Satelles.

He is lost in the memory of the transformation...


He took to the hills, the wretched taste of the formula still in his mouth. His throat burned and his insides gurgled, but he kept running. He could hear the sounds of people far behind him, but soon they ceased. This was back in the year that he was still 23 years old, the year of 224. He dropped the vial after draining the last few drops of the vile liquid. Then, he came to rest in a cave, uninhabited and dark, it sounded perfect. He lay down in a bed of dead leaves and fell asleep.

He awoke in agony. Screaming, torturous agony. His skin was as red as the serum, burning hot, as hot as fire. He felt his bones stretching to enormous sizes, sizes too big for his skin, which still was the same size. His legs ripped apart, he shrieked in pain. Before blood could even ooze from him, he watched in amazement as new red skin formed over the gashes. Then his arms did the same thing, and then his torso. Then, he stopped transforming. He curled into a ball on the floor of the cave, quivering in fear that the pain would start again, then fell asleep, a deep sleep filled with nightmares.

For three days and nights he awoke in pain, some part of his body changing in some way. He kept a journal, but on the fourth day he discovered he had forgotten half of the alphabet, and could no longer write. When he ventured outside to look for food, he discovered he had forgotten names of plants and animals.

He discovered he was stupid.


Then, a year later, he and his three followers (two are now long dead) stole into the village in the cover of a moonless night. Alexander went into the workshop and stole the new formula, the one destined to defeat him, along with the papers with the ingredients. Malum told him to drink it, but only to use it for Malum not against. They ran back to the cabin they built, and soon, Alexander renamed himself Satelles, meaning minion. He also lost much of his intelligence. It was interesting to see what Satelles' abilities turned out to be to Malum. He was invincible, except to drowning, which they discovered the hard way, and he was incredibly strong and fast, as well as being able to teleport.

Eventually, they gained more followers, and developed new formulas and ways of making new creations such as the Fire Children and the Sine, the Sine are without souls, which means they have no remorse or fear.

They also developed the sickness that killed the entire village in the hopes of killing the carriers of the powers that were prophesied to kill him, but this didn't work.

And so, for many long years he's waited, and now, his chance has come



© 2012 Sophie


Author's Note

Sophie
You've already seen this, just in a different spot

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

love it

Posted 11 Years Ago


another great chapter :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

350 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 22, 2012
Last Updated on May 22, 2012

We Are the Children


Author

Sophie
Sophie

-, MA



About
I'm 16 in my sophomore year of high school, I started on this site when i was 14, took about a year break and now i might be back, im just fixing my description because i was annoying as f**k last yea.. more..

Writing
untitled untitled

A Poem by Sophie