31

31

A Chapter by Nickalas Cannon

McKenzie is grabbed roughly by Collins and dragged out of the room. She walks beside him as she is being dragged. McKenzie still with the rag in her mouth, she is put in the back of the car and Collins steps inside the vehicle. The car is started and drives off, going to the destination where him and John should meet up.

Collins stomps on the brakes and when he pulls over to the spot. Where the accident of John's is at. He comes out of the car and opens the trunk door. McKenzie sits up waiting like Collins for John to meet them. She looks over at him and he is staring down the road, being still. He grabs a cigarette out of his pocket and lights it and soon exhales the smoke out. Collins is wearing a black shirt, pants, and dark sunglasses. He stands in the middle of the empty road waiting for what is coming next, waiting for his war.


© 2013 Nickalas Cannon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on July 31, 2013
Tags: mystery, suspense, science fiction


Author

Nickalas Cannon
Nickalas Cannon

Rocky Harbour, TX, Canada



About
I turned 21 and I figured I should be able to express my feelings of poetry writing and blogging. I work with the elderly everyday which is demanding and yet very satisfying more..

Writing
I am I am

A Poem by Nickalas Cannon