Progress

Progress

A Chapter by Irenic
"

what is happening in lives of three of them

"

-“Oye kal kya kaam hua tha” (What had done in class yesterday)

“Kal Urdu mein….” (Yesterday in urdu……)

He asked him what had been done yesterday because he was absentee yesterday, sitting behind him. But as his eagle like eyes saw her-the lady with brown hair still seem to trimmed because of the old haircut bob cut, wide opened eyes and straight thin light pink lips cloaked in seriousness possessing thin body, coming in the class, he interrupted
-“Botany mein kya hua tha yeh bata kakay” (What was done in Botany, tell me that mr. uncle)

“Kal botany mein….mitochondria”(Yesterday in botany we learned…..mitochondria), firstly he said normally thinking what was done done I botany class yesterday but after remembering which topic was done he said with sudden.

-“Brief mein bata kiya batay tha miss ne” (Tell me in brief what miss told about it), they all were standing in her respect to welcome when she came on her seat-placed in centre with table, and he was saying to him from behind.

“Yeh hai mitochondria…………” (This is mitochondria…………..), then everyone be seated when she asked them to do and turned around to see the whiteboard to write on it while asking “What we have to do today” and her one of the student from that boys class where she was present replied “Miss lysosomes”. She began to write about and draw its labeled diagram while he on the other hand explaining him what the mitochondria is a he gradually draw its diagram further. And his voice could be listened by her because he knew that she is not getting that pin drop silence which she demands so her anger somehow was coming on rise and turned around to see who was talking and found nerdy, glasses wearer having the possession of wheat colored face having wide round eyes, long nose and manly lips along with light beard and body of normal build, she threw chalk on his face. And he unaware of what was going in class closed his eyes with sudden as the chalk hit his cheek and striked at glasses stick and his tempo to teach him was too broken. He opened his eyes as it was falling down, finding everyone looking at him on his shirt and he took it in his hands when she was ordering “Idhar aao” (Come here), she was too angry on him.

“Jee Miss” (Yes Miss)

-“Main ne kaha idhar aao” (I have said come here), she repeated with seriousness reflecting her anger.

As he stood from his seat and walked to the centre of the class and as he reached there she ordered “Teach them, teach them lysosomes”, and threw marker in his hand.

He nodded, looking down in her respect and due to embarrassment. “Can I use the board”, he asked. “I don’t know”, she shrugged her shoulders and went to stand beside the first bench He turned towards the board, drawing the completed detailed structure of lysosome which was not given in book and as he drew it completely he began to give expalnation “So this is lysosomes…………” he told each and everything about in detail that he told what was written in the book and he told what not written in the book of their course and students left with noting down what he was saying filling their 4 pages and teacher left with smile “very nice ,I am impressed!” and further said “Tou kiya groor karte ho apni knowledge par” (so do have the negative pride or vanity on your knowledge).

-“No” he replied, standing still.

“Then why are you talking”

-“Ussaay bata raha tha k kal apne kiya samjhaya hai” (I am telling him what you taught us yesterday)

“Okay, back to your seat”, she smiled and the bell rang means the class is over.

                       -

Boy with long hairs are brought in ground. Their big big lines and rows under the guard of prefects brought to ground of all ages. And there was a barber who cut their hair. After all it was co-education college means both girls and boys studied there. And all left with “My hairstyle, my hairstyle”

             --

He was busy in establishing or in opening the branch of Storage Inc. in his hometown, Pakistan. 



© 2016 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on August 23, 2016
Last Updated on August 23, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic