Final

Final

A Chapter by Irenic
"

When they had final..........

"
Practice were going on hard from players side and from supporters side
"Bhai main tou we engineering walon ki side par ho, Faji is the best man...koi us k saamne Nahi tikta"(so I am on engineering's side, Faji is the best man....no one can stand in front of him)
"Dekhna Faji ki team jeetay gee"(Faji team will win, see it)
"Medical will lose"
"Faji will shock all of us tomorrow, I am 100% sure".
...... Supporting was done through social media.
-
Match (final)
The captains of both the teams
Fajahad of engineering team
And
Suraj Chohan of medical team
Marched towards each other and handshaked while looking each other with competitive vision.
And the coin was jumped up and it fall down.
"Hat, what you would like to choose? Batting or bowling?)coach asked
"Batting"
-
"And the game stars now", the shout could be heard by supporters who in return hooted.
"Faiz tum jao bowling k liye"(Faiz you go for bowling), he ordered his class fellow.
Arshad from one side and Faiz from one side walked towards their respective positions
"Faji!! Faji!!!"
"East or West our Faji is the best!!!", Before the match could be started, huge hooting started from the audience standing in corridors of every floor of a building in ground-college building then especially of pre-engineering.
The hooting was so huge that it overshadowed the hooting of Pre-medical students who were standing in newly constructed building for Pre-medical students on the other side in small number as compared to pre engineering building where not only engineering students were standing but also school, arts and commerce students were standing in large number too.

And the ball flew high and Faiz did a signature move on which supporters hooted but hooting stopped suddenly and when he looked back at the match Arshad had made a four runs already.

"Kis chutiya ko main ne bhej Diya!!!"(which f**k I have sent there!!!), Fajahad-standing while players sitting behind him near the blue gate, said as he was looking at his team mate's carelessness.

"Ooye harami sahi sey khel!!!, Chutiya saala!"(ooooh haram eater play correctly!!! F*****g dog!!!), He called out him loudly and angered.

And the next balll, the second ball was threw up and............Arshad was not out

"Jeetein gay bhai jeetein ge medical walae jeetein ge"(we will win, we will win, medical ones will win!)
"Sambhal k raho meray dost kyun k bazi paltna bhi hum ko aata, here aaj tumharay naam ho Sakta kal humaray haath ho"
The friendly argument began from supporters side who were urging by mic.
"Yesssss", Miss Sadia sitting on stage on chair exclaiment when Arshad hit six.
-
Large number of teachers were sent to stand and support Pm-I and many others on their own will went to support opposite team.

Rang tou....."(so colours are....)Farah was announcing but Shela snatched the mic and announced "siyah bhi hai aur safaid bhi, dono hi takatwar par liken jeet ta sirf safaid hai"(black is and white too and both are powerful and still white always win only), and looked at Sadia.
"We will see", she did whispered but she could understand.

And there the ball hit and Fajahad on batting hit four runs and there was an announcement "Fajahad Hussain made a century, the very first Dafftian who made a century"

While at fourth floor of engineering building chaos was created "tape recorder nikalo tou"(take out the tape recorder), Farhan asked Farah who was wearing green shirt of Faji team and painted hand with Faji's name and trophy on face, when for them the victory was confirmed.
"Acha yeh lo snow sprays, dus Hain, tum ek rakho baki nau jaisay hi jeetay foran ladkiyon ko spray karne k liye dey dena"(okay so take these snow sprays, they are, you take one of it and distribute remains nine among girls instantly as we win), he took out bag from very near class gave a shopper of sprays to her but when he saw her enthusiasm he said "balkay tum choro, Miss Shela please aap baant dein"(no, no, you leave it, Miss Shela will give them) he took the shopper from her and gave it to Shela.
She smiled.
The boys who were occupying first floor passsd snow sprays and colourful chits among themselves
While boys at ground floor were standing on the base waiting for the last ball mean while Farhan after distributing shopper of chits to every girl of second floor ran to ground floor "Kiya tight match hai"(what a tight match is it!!), greeted Ali standing beside him in very centre that they could see match very clearly. The ball passed the line and before the announcement was made all jumped out of the corridor and flew former HAP up on whose had a rainfall of snow sprays and chits.
And all in one jumped him down and stood around him in circles when it began "Daaneh pe Dannah".

Meanwhile from stage there was "A very congratulations to you Mr.Fajahad".
--
Karan who was running behind the the ball after he he made 100 runs to catch but it passed and bumped down and all sighed while there was rainfall of snow on other hand.
---
"So the man of the match is Fajahad Hussain"
"We will request the team to come up and take their trophy"
The celebration stopped and all participants were standing in front stage and coach announced the name and team.
And whole team jumped up the stage to grab the trophy.
And while grabbing he noticed the glances of them meeting and saying something else.






© 2017 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on December 10, 2017
Last Updated on December 10, 2017
Tags: match, announcement, hit, fours, six

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic