Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Irenic
"

the beginning...........

"

She remembered those days as she saw him under the scorching beam of sun standing in the lawn that how she met him suddenly in art gallery in London when they both were studying in different local universities and how they fell in love and what happened then and what she had done ran in her mind so fast that when someone called her name she shook her head and answered “Ok”.

                           -

The bag was hanging down grippe by the little fingers of small hand; the small little feet were stepping forward not covered with slippers on the dusty road having stones on it and shops on both sides from where yelling were coming out and wires running straight above the road talking to the sky. The feet stepped in the small little house having darkness in it because of load shedding where a normal weighed was seen working in the kitchen-at the right of the small and rectangular lounge. The owner of the feet was looking for something or for someone. He was walking straight in the lounge-having a sofa and a table which can be seen as you enter in his house,  upon seeing what he want his feet ran in the room and plopped down on the floor with his bag jumped down on the floor and asked him-sitting on the floor with the feeling of being failure he was working on his …., “Abba algebra kyun hota hai” (Dad why there is algebra?).

                         --

“tannnnnnnnnnnnn tannnnnnnnnnn” the jigging wiggling clock placed on table was pushed hardly down by creeping crawling hand coming out of blacket with “Uff yaar” (Oh) to have sweet and rest-giving sleep. “Farhan yaar taang na kar!” (Farhan, don’t disturb me!) the hand sneaked under the soft cream colored furry blanket under the air conditioned four walls “Sone de” (Let me sleep) he shouted “yeh main hoon, mera bhai nahi”(It is me, not my brother).

 



© 2016 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
Please review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good usage of two languages to convey the theme. Interesting and intricate plot and details. You are talented.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Irenic

6 Years Ago

Thank you soo much.......:)
But I am not as talented as you....
you are master of word.. read more
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

:::::)))))).......
An enjoyable read...nice work. I like how you incorperated another language in this. Very unique.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Irenic

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much for reading and reviewing. I hope you will enjoy next chapters too. :)
I enjoyed the introduction. I liked the feel of life, family and places. You set-up the story well. I wanted to know and read more. Thank you dear friend for sharing the amazing and interesting introduction.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Irenic

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much :)
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

You are welcome my friend.
Irenic

7 Years Ago

.............................:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

466 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 13, 2016
Last Updated on July 13, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Almost Easy. Almost Easy.

A Poem by =