The Best, is yet to Come

The Best, is yet to Come

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

The Best, is yet to Come:

We are always here for you...look around, yet the best is yet to come...for this world is not meant to last forever...do not get too comfortable with your necessities to blame your wants as the failures of your errors...you must impact the intellectual level...not the dumb down version society wishes you to accept, but not recollect a word of what was said to you...the simplicity is entertainment...you are the pupil and the teacher only allows the flow drip by drip...what you really need is a coach to defy your wrongs, so you may prosper...the basics, no matter will get you only so far...the rest is fulfillment to acquire the rest...you must read and also compound the mathematics of the whole conclusion...is there a start and is there truly an end in sight...our feeble minds want to know...yet most are content with just the need...again the dumb down version of 2.0...oh, now what? ...when the explanation has supercede the calculation by a hundred folds...you are lost in the old world thinking...while AI does everything for you...you are stuck in pause or a procrastination, only you do not have the awareness to implement in your own way...the answers are all there for the taking, but you have learned absolutely nothing...and that is the way of technology plays the game against you...


© 2021 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1404 Views
Added on August 11, 2021
Last Updated on August 11, 2021

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing