Safety First, yet We've Forgotten:

Safety First, yet We've Forgotten:

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

Safety First, yet We've Forgotten:

...let's pause, say whatever silent prayer you may have for the world, we live in...that we let this happen to our society...that each and everyone of us can go about our lives, that we are so blind, until our eyes can see the optics once the blindfolds are off...does reality hit the core...are we the country that is under the fire of the safety net, we deplore as our own injustice...in our way of life...that the reality unfolded before you...that our way of life is so bad, not fit for society, yet our way of life is the epitome of envy for the rest of the world to see as the best option there is, but our chaos is so bad, that each of us had failed, and not willing to take the blame...to step forward as the leader(s) to accept the true challenge(s)...then may be each of us can trade places to those who want our freedom...our injustice to those who really need the support to be American, to have a life, to be free, to speak, to challenge the truer injustice of what is injustice...with that said, I leave that to you, you decide...you have eyes to see...a mind to understand and a reaction to speak your own definition, instead of just the propaganda embedded in it...


© 2021 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1164 Views
Added on August 24, 2021
Last Updated on August 24, 2021

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing