Butterfly Effect

Butterfly Effect

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

Butterfly Effect:

....If they only knew, what is coming...instead of thinking the world loved us...the Ideology is the hardest enemy, you can fight them to the death...but if they believe in something, no matter how ethereal as yours is or theirs is...this is water and that is oil...one will want to escape and the other does not know any better, yet you mix them together...the system is Chaotic, Entropic & subject to Change...you are not in control of the Outcome, no matter how hard you believe you know the Outcome(s), you can only do your best to prepare for the Fall...instead of denial in accepting the responsibility for being ill-aware of the Consequences, no matter the good of the Order, there is no account for the slightest event that can send the entirety into a spiral...what then, what now...you have your answer, but unliken to the expectations set on a blank sheet of paper...only to haunt you in every direction...for the death of something so small as a Butterfly, can set into the world the love lost by the wake of its destruction...the Effect is numerous...abundant to the actions of how the world really works to set the balance of order not quite where it needs or cares to be...because that's the way it is...


© 2021 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1231 Views
Added on August 19, 2021
Last Updated on August 19, 2021

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing