The Entirety:

The Entirety:

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

The Entirety:

...we live in a universe, where chaos theory is a catalyst, yet without it...the states of disorder and irregularities are governed...here is a greater reason I have used the Butterfly Effect to give the concepts of how a small change, however irrelavent can cause larger consequences...as stated, the past, present and what does the future offer...hopefully, within the chaos, we (our governing body, and people involved, since we cause this entirety, there is no blame game, we are all at fault, since we are all involved) make greater choices to determine our best guess for an unpredictable world in which we live in...you can learn from the past, understand the immediate presence and get lost in the chaos of the future...because its all forgotten again...until the chaos has presented it again...in its entrophy to balance the entirety of the process, which governs our world or universe for that matter...


© 2021 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1283 Views
Added on August 30, 2021
Last Updated on August 30, 2021

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing