If I Only Had A Brain:

If I Only Had A Brain:

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

If I Only Had A Brain:

if I had to be an Advisor to President Biden...I am well aware when the General must be the Private...and vice versa...but the General is still in command...its a relatively simple equation...you want a gun free nation...then who will defend her soil...when that time and place arises...lets take away our military, since they all have them, secondarily, our police who have them...while we are at it National Security, altogether...your Special Agents, CIA and FBI...our enemies infiltrate us from all sides of our borders and sky...and call it a day...wave our little White Flags of Surrender and end our Republic for which it Stands to a better system, who will have guns and imprison us at their disposal...we forget how we got here...we put our faith in only Government to dictate us...like the British did when we were nothing, but a disposable expenditure to their political system...we rise above the foregone conclusion, that is the reason our country holds its foundation to a real deal threat of our nation...it is not our law abiding citizens, but the pollination does spread and from it arises the bad seeds of its creation, but our common right to bear arms for the protection of freedom...cannot be infringe...


© 2021 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree my friend. I still have my guns.
"we rise above the foregone conclusion, that is the reason our country holds its foundation to a real deal threat of our nation...it is not our law abiding citizens, but the pollination does spread and from it arises the bad seeds of its creation, but our common right to bear arms for the protection of freedom...cannot be infringe..."
I agree with the above lines. Freedom, we must fight for. I did. Thank you Glen for sharing your amazing words and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1413 Views
1 Review
Added on August 24, 2021
Last Updated on August 24, 2021

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing