Peace Through Strength:

Peace Through Strength:

A Chapter by Glen Yumang Manese

Peace Through Strength:

It should say "Save the World, America!" ...we are going to be fixing a lot of things, he is going to have to be a Mechanic: the wrench, screw driver, bots and nuts...at this point throw the entire tool box in there...we have let down our World, our America...we will Build, Back, Better...with an entire Team America who wants to accept the Blame and Leadership to fix the problems, no matter how much exponential experience, its a matter of putting Words into Action...the broken record just keeps saying the same thing over and over again...we need music not noise...this is instrumental in the process of a Symphony...the Maestro is truly out of sync...sound the Trumpets, the rest can blend one by one...that's going to take time and practice...they say, we got all the instruments, then lets make use of our time, too...we are the world, we are the children, we are the ones who make a brighter day, so let's start singing...Save the World, America...show them we are the instruments of Peace Through Strength...


© 2021 Glen Yumang Manese


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree my friend.
"we are the world, we are the children, we are the ones who make a brighter day, so let's start singing...Save the World, America...show them we are the instruments of Peace Through Strength..."
Old China wisdom. Strong defense, no-one will attack you. Somewhere our leader have forgot. Life is like a chess game. If you lose too many pieces. You become weaker. Thank you Glen for sharing your amazing words and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1737 Views
1 Review
Added on August 24, 2021
Last Updated on August 24, 2021

A.K.A. FAD Series V: Through the Eye of the Lens


Author

Glen Yumang Manese
Glen Yumang Manese

Follow me at Twitter tag: @GlenManese, St. Petersburg/Pittsburgh/Makati, Philippines



About
Me in a nutshell: I am currently, done with my first book of verses: The Onyx - Vena Amoris. Friesen Press finished in December and is out for release before the holidays at the end of the year 20.. more..

Writing