Chapter 1~Page 13

Chapter 1~Page 13

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

I wasn’t sure what I was going to be yet, but I was positive whatever career it was I chose would be a good one.


Selia was already at the front doors waving in my direction, we had been friends since we were old enough to walk and have been inseparable since then. I couldn’t be happier to have such a good friend, even though we were as different in appearance and personality. Many people wondered how we could be so close. 


I had milky blue eyes (the kind most people have when they are blind) while she had light green colored ones. I was small, standing at only five foot two inches and she was six foot. I had inky black hair that almost reached my waist, Selia on the other hand had light blond hair that just barely reached the nape of her neck.

I was violent and irrational, she was calm and reasonable, we fit perfectly together. I never questioned our friendship, she had always been the voice of reason and I had always been hers of temptation. We complemented each other.


“Hey! Come on, breakfast will be over soon, and you know you cant think on an empty stomach.” She grabbed my arm and nearly hauled me out of the car. “I’m coming. No need to rush, of course I would never miss breakfast. Have you got your schedule yet? Mine came in yesterday.” I grabbed my schedule from my bag and handed it to her. “Oh my gosh, we almost have all the same classes. Here is mine.” I looked at her scheduled and we compared them as we made our way to the cafeteria.


I could hear the loud buzz of other people who were already indulging in their food. I grabbed a yogurt, banana and a cup of orange juice, Silia didn’t bother giving the food any attention. “Hey what’s up?”


“Huh? Oh, nothin’,” she looked back at the line and shrugged her shoulders, “I ate at home. You should try it.” I laughed, “And get up even earlier? No thanks.”

“Just sayin. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and you of all people need a good breakfast.”

We sat at a table in the corner of the large room near large glass doors that led to outside tables. I pealed the lid off my yogurt and began drinking it from the cup. 


© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
Added on April 5, 2012
Last Updated on April 10, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing