Chapter 1~page 14

Chapter 1~page 14

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

I frowned, I hadn’t realized I had grabbed banana and strawberry and sat it back down grabbing my banana. I observed the others who had come, I saw many I recognized and some that were surly freshmen. Many resided into their old groups and friends, quickly finding their place at their old tables.


“Hey, are you guys goin to be ready? I got the food and stuff. Maybe we should just order a pizza.” I turned to Selia, she was talking to Jessy and Christina as they walked up to our table. I scooted over for Jessy to take a seat. She ran her fingers through her hair, “Of course I will be ready, I am the one with the car remember? And your right, pizza sounds great! I want supreme though, peperoni is disgusting and cheese is to plain.” I rolled my eyes, I loved cheese pizza and everyone knew it. “We can get both, it doesn’t matter my moms paying for it.”


“Hey Danica, how late is Evylen going to let you stay out?” Christina asked.


“Grandma said I could stay out until Nine thirty tonight. And she might let me just stay at Selia’s tonight.”


Jessy was going to say something when they bell went off, school was going to be starting soon. I grabbed my trash and dumped it walking as fast as I could to class with Selia trailing behind me.


My first class was with Mrs. Washington, math (my least favorite subject) I was good at math, I just never really understood it. Silia sat next to me in the third row next to a few new kids and our friend Justin. Mrs. Washington went on to call roll and had us introduce ourselves, stating our name, where we were born and something “unique” about ourselves. I was nearly asleep by the time she had called my name, I stood up straight in my chair and said what I said every time I went through introductions in school.

“My name Danica Lin Hyder, I was born here right down the street actually. And if you want to know something really unique, I am probably the worst person you could ever piss off.” Mrs. Washington stood in her chair nearly tripping over her own shoes, everyone laughed, “Miss. Hynder there will be no foul language allowed in this classroom!” I shrugged my shoulders ignoring her. 


© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
Added on April 5, 2012
Last Updated on April 6, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing