Chapter 1~Page 25

Chapter 1~Page 25

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

He staggered back trying to regain his balance, “F**k! What the hell was that for?” For a second he looked like he would punch me back. A few boys from across the room where laughing. “What is wrong with you? Don’t you have any respect?” I wanted to hit him again when he smiled at me. He held his nose trying to stop the bleeding and I almost started feeling bad for him. “Here” I handed him a tissue then turned to walk away.


“Wait! You never told me your name.” I turned around annoyed.


“You never asked properly. And what does it matter, I don’t like you.” He laughed, “Not yet.” I scuffed and rolled my eyes.


“Look, you are disrespectful. You don’t have any rights to touch me! I should punch you again.” I walked away and ignored him.


Danica was sure enough in the kitchen preparing sandwiches, “What are you making those for? You ate not that long ago.” She smiled as she took a bit and shrugged her shoulders like it was normal (Well, for her it was). “I got hungry.” I looked at her sideways, if scientist knew how much she ate they would probably do experiments on her to find where it all went. I even wondered sometimes, she didn’t even work out often.


We sat in the kitchen for awhile until we could hear loud screams coming form the backyard. We rushed to find someone was squirting everyone with water, I unfortunately became one of them. “S**t!” Danica laughed. I asked a few people to find the bathroom and went upstairs to attempt to fix my hair. When I opened the first door I was pushed back as someone else quickly closed it, “Occupied!” I tried the next and this time ended up in a small closet to find Jessy and some guy makin out. She didn’t pay much attention to me and closed the door shut in my face.


I looked around figuring my chances of opening another wrong door, most of them where shut, so I went to the only one that was slightly open to find the bathroom. It was occupied. There was a boy at the sink blood was dripping from his nose, I sighed dramatically. He looked at me and waved a hand to close the door, I put my foot in the door and barged in. “Sorry, but you will not be the next one to shut a door in my face.” I moved to the other sink and looked in the mirror. My mascara was running a little and my front bangs where sticking to the side of my face like glue. My dress wasn’t that bad, there was just a dark line where the water had hit it. I looked around for a towel, there of course wasn’t any. I opened the cabinets under the sink and found a roll of paper towels and a blow dryer. I looked at the sink next to mine, it was covered in blood, “Damn, that’s nasty. You should really use one of these.” I put a paper towel next to him.


“You did it.” For a moment I felt I should defend myself, “You disserved it.”


He put the paper towel to his face and started rinsing the blood from the sink. “My names Jacob.” He held out his hand, I looked at it, “Selia.” He laughed, “Well, it was nice meeting you.” His nose had finally stopped bleeding. I nodded my head and plugged the blow-dryer up and blasted it, at first I thought he would leave, but he sat down and waited for me to get done. 



© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting. Is this her guy? Beautiful!!! I can't wait for more!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 13, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing