Chapter 1~Page 26

Chapter 1~Page 26

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

***

I watched Selia hurry up the stairs, “What’s her deal?”


I almost jumped when I heard Cody’s voice so close to my ear, “Your not much for privacy are you?” He shrugged his shoulders apathetically. “I believe privacy is a figment of our imaginations, nothing is kept secret forever.” I scowled at him. “It may be in your world, but in mine it’s called space.” I pushed him away as far as my arm allowed only to be pushed by the person behind me even closer to him. He laughed, “Now see where that got you?” I was quickly annoyed and walked around him out the back door. He followed me.


I turned around in a jerky motion, “What do you want!” He put his hands up as if to surrender. “Calm down, I haven’t even done anything. I was just wonderin why ya friend was so upset. You the one acting crazy.” I rolled my eyes and for a moment stopped to think it over. I knew I was irrational I didn’t think things through, I could be acting a little silly, but I found his simple presence a nuisance. “I’m not acting crazy. I told you I don’t like you.” He covered his heart mockingly as if it had actually hurt him. “You really knock a person down before you give them the time of day.” I looked at him incredulously, “And why in the world would I even bother taking more than a second to look your way, if you haven’t noticed your not my type.”


“And what type would that be?” I automatically felt retarded; I didn’t even have a type to speak of. I had had maybe two boyfriends in my life and I was pretty sure kindergarten didn’t qualify. I stammered trying to find a response. He stood waiting as I tried to rake my brain for a good answer, “Your not it, so what does it matter.” I tried to sound irritated and impatient; it came out shaky and nervous. I waved my hand dismissively trying to cover up the feeling to run and hide from the humiliation I had just done to myself. I could see the sides of his mouth twitch trying to contain a smile.


“That was lame.” I could feel my face grow hot and tingly. I took a deep breath, “Okay, so what? You are annoying and I don’t want to be bothered with you. So why don’t you just leave me alone.” I walked around him. 


He grabbed my arm stepping in front of me. I balled my fist to punch him anticipating the blow; my fist hit nothing but air. He was already on the ground. “Son of a B***h!” I looked around expecting someone else, but everyone else was inside. Before I could take a step back I felt a sharp pain in my rib and tripped over a flowerpot. I looked around panicked for a moment waiting for something else, but nothing happened.



© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


Author's Note

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Danica's pov

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Danica's attitude is addictive.im going to read on.this story is going somewhere.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love this...it drew me in...Danica's attitude is addictive...im going to read on...this story is going somewhere..

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 15, 2012
Last Updated on April 15, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing