Chapter 1~Page 15

Chapter 1~Page 15

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

The rest of the class was a review of what we “should have learned” last year and a small homework assignment. I wanted to smack the crap out of Mrs. Washington for ruining my first day back at school.


My next classes where pretty much the same (subtract the homework) By the time lunch came around I was in a good mood again and went through the line grabbing two chili cheese hotdogs, some fires, a strawberry milk and a chocolate ice cream sandwich. Selia only grabbed an already prepared chicken salad and we sat down at the table nearest us. It wasn’t long before Jessy, Christina and Justin showed up. Jessy and Justin sat next to me nearly knocking my tray off the table.


“Damn, be careful. I don’t pay for this crap to drop it on the floor!” Jessy looked at me and smiled, “Yea, we know you love your food, calm that s**t down. And besides, we are eating pizza when we get over Selia’s house, so why fill yourself up now?”


I let out an exaggerated sigh, “Yea, at like six or seven! Hello, you may be able to go twelve hours without food and not get sick, but I need mine!”


Jessy gaped at me in a mock of shock, ”Oh, now just cause I can eat healthy doesn’t mean anything. If. You haven’t noticed, I am the skinnies, sexiest thing on this planet.” I arched my eyebrow and waited. I didn’t have to wait long before everyone started to laugh. Jessy had an eating disorder, but she wasn’t skinny at all she just thought she was. You would think she thought she was fat at two hundred plus pounds, but she really saw herself as thin and skinny. She didn’t get mad or upset at us she just smiled and ignored it as if I hadn’t said anything. She was good at that, pretending. I mean I know some good actors, but when I looked at Jessy it didn’t feel like pretend, she could really not comprehend or even hear it. If she thought the sky was yellow, the sky was yellow in her eyes…


“What are you guys planning?”, Jacob said.

I was about to answer when Jessy interrupted me, “We are goin to Seilia’s house to hang out. Why? You tryin’ to spoil the fun?” Jessy was smiling, she wasn’t really the mean person she looked like and her and Jacob where brother and sister, which they got along surprisingly well. 


© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
Added on April 5, 2012
Last Updated on April 6, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing