Chapter 1~Page 24

Chapter 1~Page 24

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

The house we pulled up to was already crowded with people. I could almost see the vibrations from the music flowing through the air. “Okay, come on girls, time to have some fun!” Jessy said hopping out of the car and heading inside.


“I’m not so sure about this… look at all those people!”


Danica grabbed my hand and pulled me from the car, “Nothing to worry bout, all we got to do is stick together. Besides, you are a big girl, get over it and have some fun!” She smiled at me and the sickening feeling in my stomach began to subside.


We walked in being careful to avoid being pushed or shoved, Danica didn’t have a hard time moving people out of the way. I looked around to see who all had came, I didn’t recognize that many faces but found a few that I was familiar with. “Hey, look! Jenifer and Scott are here.” Danica looked in the direction I pointed and started hauling me over there.


“I’m going to go find something to eat, I’ll be right back.” I nodded yes and proceeded to Jennifer. “Hey, what are you doing here?” She looked me up and down, “I could be asking you the same thing.” She smiled at me and offered me the cup she was holding, “Have a drink, loosen up. You look tense.” I felt tense. I looked at the beverage and took a sip holding back the urge to puke as it slid down my throat leaving a trail of fire.


“What the hell is in there?” She laughed and put a finger to her lips, “My little secret.” Scott grabbed her arm and steered her to the stairs to sit. “How long have you guys been here?” Scott shrugged, “Since about seven. So maybe three, four hours.” I raised my eyebrows a little shocked, “You’ve been here this long? Wow.”  Scott shrugged his shoulders, “Free food, free drinks, couldn’t pass it.” We all laughed and I headed towards the direction I assumed was towards the kitchen.


“Hey!” I jumped at the nearness of the voice and turned around to face a boy a few inches taller than me (which by the way is shocking considering my height) He had light green eyes and hair that was unruly and seemed to be falling in all the wrong places. His lips were set in a lopsided grin and I could tell he was probably drunk off his a*s. I could smell alcohol choke my nostrils as he spoke again. “What’s your name baby?” He grabbed my breast and squeezed it. I didn’t even bother to think before my closed fist hit him directly in the face, blood started running down his face from his nose. 



© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice Hit!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
1 Review
Added on April 13, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing