Chapter 1~Page 22

Chapter 1~Page 22

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

“Talk about fine!” Christina said as we watched him walk away.


“You should go get his number for me!” I looked at her like she was crazy. She let out a sigh, “Fine, we will just see him later anyway. Oh, what time is it? I still have to go home and get ready.”


“You live next door…” She rolled her eyes and went to look for her cell phone mumbling under her breath about people without any beauty sense.


I jumped when Selia came and took one of the boxes from me. I had already opened the cheese and was working on my second slice. “I bet a hundred bucks your going to die eating.” Justin said. I flipped him the bird and grabbed another slice and went back to the couch.


“What the hell? It wasn’t over.”


“There was only a few minutes left, he was falling and we all know what happens, he saves himself, becomes a hero and the end. You have seen it a thousand times. You could recite the whole movie! I want to watch something else.” I wanted to slap her in the face and shove it into the wall.


“Fine, whatever.”


I sat and tried to make time go faster, everyone noticed my attitude, no one was going to do anything about it. I didn’t like it when I was mad, but it was an inevitable thing lately. I just couldn’t help when people did s**t I didn’t like. My grandma had tried to teach me a lot of stuff about control, it was pretty useful sometimes, but when I was irritated there was just always a need to do something violent. I would never hurt anyone of course, not anyone I cared about.


Time surprisingly passed pretty quickly, I didn’t even notice when Mr. Anderson got home until Jessy was telling me it was time to get ready and they had went to bed. Justin was asleep on my shoulder, “Hey, get up.” I shook my shoulder until he opened his eyes. “What?”


“We got to be leavin soon, you comin or not?” He looked at Jessy, “Where you going?” She rolled her eyes.


“Were going to a party, you can come or stay here and sleep. We have to get ready.” She grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs.



© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautiful!!!! I am still loving this. Keep on writing!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 10, 2012
Last Updated on April 10, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing