Chapter 1~Page 20

Chapter 1~Page 20

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

***

“Mom! I’m home, I brought my friends.”


“Oh, good honey, I am so glad you girls could come! I know Selia has been anxious to have you over. I made some cookies if you want.”


I sighed embarrassed as my mom began handing out cookies like we where five years old again. Of course Danica began chowing down like a steam engine, I honestly never understood her need to eat so much and she never seemed to gain an ounce of weight. I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her away from the batch of cookies and headed up to my room. She protested walking in a complete circle around me and back to the kitchen, it was like she was addicted! Christina and Jessy pushed her up the stairs and she gave up, “What the hell? I swear you should be three hundred pounds as much as you eat!” Jessy said and then in a low whisper asked if she was on drugs.


Danica laughed and shook her head no, her cheeks still packed like a squirrel with nuts. “I am just one of those lucky few.” Jessy huffed, “Wait till you get older, it’s gunna catch up to you bad.” She shrugged her shoulders and continued to munch on her last cookie nonchalant to the conversation.


“So what the hell are we to do until they fall asleep? It’s only four thirty.” Jessy said, she was just to anxious to leave.


“What time does the part start anyway? I’m sure no party starts this early!” Christina said digging into my closet.


“What are you doing? Those are my clothes.” I grabbed the hot pink tank top she had pulled from my drawer and put it back.


“I am going to make sure you look good, you must stand out! Lets find you something sexy to go with those beautiful long legs of yours.” She said as she began fondling my thigh, grinning. I slapped her hand away and sat on my bed self consciously adjusting my skirt.


“Oh, come on Selia, don’t be like that to me.” She pouted and crawled to me, spreading my legs resting her head in my lap.


“I don’t know…”


“Please, please, please, pretty please let me pick your outfit. You will be the sexiest thing there I swear.”


I sighed and nodded my head, she wasn’t gunna take no for an answer anyway. Besides, I did like to look cute.


Danica was sitting opposite of me and smiled, “She is right, you do have amazing legs.”

***



© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


Author's Note

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Selia's pov

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is pretty good, and quite addicting. Keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow this is great!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


very nicely written...keep it up with such a passion...

Posted 12 Years Ago


awesome :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

350 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 6, 2012
Last Updated on April 6, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing