Chapter 1~Page 23

Chapter 1~Page 23

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

***

“Here, I picked it out earlier.” Christina tossed me a dark blue top and a pair of leggings with a pretty set of 3inch heals.


I didn’t bother protesting and began to change, the top was a mini dress that stop barely two inches under my a*s (Thank god for leggings). I looked at myself in the mirror, the heals weren’t to tall and I didn’t look towering as I usual did when I wore them. Christina smiled and got out her travel make-up kit.


I was almost insulted when she insisted she did my make-up for me. I liked my face he way it was, I just enjoyed amplifying it’s features. I sat down heavily in my chair and let her do as I had promised. I didn’t look bad when she was done either. “There, all done. Now tell me that isn’t sexy.” I nodded in agreement and looked at myself some more.


“Hey, have you seen my cell phone? I think I left it up here earlier,” Danica said.


“In my bathroom, on the counter.”


She looked at the door oddly and grabbed her phone.


“Is that what you plan on wearing?” Jessy was looking at Danica disapprovingly; she had on a pair of faded jeans and a light pink tank top under a white jacket. “What? I’m not dressing up.”


“Oh, come on! You have to. You can’t go looking like that!” Said Christina.


Danica raised an eyebrow questioningly, “I am going to wear this. I’m not changing.” Christina and Jessy both sighed I hated to say it, but there really was no use in trying to tell Danica what she should do or change her mind in any decision.


There came a knock on the door and Justin came in looking as if he had just jumped out the shower. “So, who’s car we taken?” We all looked at each other and in unison said, “Yours.”


He grabbed his car keys out his pocket and headed downstairs, “See you in the car.” Everyone else followed behind him. I stopped at my parents room and put my ear to the door to make sure they where asleep.


The soft snores of my mother drifted through the door. I hurried back downstairs and grabbed my bag from the couch. Everyone was already in the car waiting on me, “Hurry the hell up, the pasty started over an hour ago.”


“I’m coming, lets go.”



© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


Author's Note

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
I have no fashion sense... so maybe a better outfit would be helpful? lol, any suggestions would be nice.

and this is Selia's pov

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

No, that outfit is fine. In fact, I like that outfit very much! That is definately something I would wear. Any way. Nice progress and I hope to read more soon!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
It is going really well, Patricia! Sorry, I have been ignoring my requests for so long... Selia's outfit is really nice, apparently my fashion sense is worse than yours, lol. Keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is turning out quite nicely. Wonderful Write

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..