Chapter 1~Page 17

Chapter 1~Page 17

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

He closed the door and I could hear the lock click. He walked up to her and kissed her, I closed my eyes embarrassed.


I tried to ignore the gross sounds of kisses plugging my ears, I looked out the door to see if they were ever going to leave. Nearly screamed when I saw the boy was looking directly at me. He was still kissing her, but I knew he saw me. I didn’t move, I just stared back. I didn’t want to look away, his dark green eyes gazed into mine.


I stood unaware I was even moving, I tried to move back down, but found it impossible. Cendy didn’t even notice I was in the room, I wanted to run out the room and fought myself to listen to my mind. He looked back at Cendy and she stepped away from him. I bolted towards the door, running as fast as I could, I didn’t stop until I was outside. I looked at my watch, school was in for another two hours.


I sighed, I had left my bag in the room. I decided not to go back yet and started walking around the building to the backside leading to an old park that was built for the elementary school that used to be next door. It was unkempt and looked as if a kid hadn’t set foot on it in years. When I was younger my grandma used to take me here, I was still really little but I remembered playing on the slide and running around the whole playground with Selia. I smiled at the peaceful memories. The warm breeze lifted my hair from my shoulders and swirled around me.


I had always loved outside; it had been awhile since I had actually taken some time for it though. I walked to the swing stepping on it with my foot, praying it wouldn't break under my weight. It held and I sat down. I walked back as far as I could and let the swing fall forward, I laughed like a child and began to swing. The grass tickled my legs as I swung back and forth. The chains began to screech loudly as I got high and higher, and broke just as I jumped off. I looked at the swing and began to laugh. My side began to hurt and I had to sit down.


I took deep breaths of the fresh air surrounding me and laid down in the tall grass.


“You know there are a lot of bugs and creepy crawlers in there.” I nearly fell as I jumped up. My mouth fell open when I realized it was the boy from the classroom.



© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on April 5, 2012
Last Updated on April 6, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing