Chapter 1~Page 21

Chapter 1~Page 21

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
"

Sorry took so long, my laptop was taken yesterday.

"

The doorbell rang, I could hear Mrs. Anderson open the door, “Hi, is Selia and Danica here?” Jessy sighed dramatically when Justin came in the room with the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face.


“Well hello girls, what is on our agenda’s tonight?” I rolled my eyes, “Were going to watch a movie, eat pizza, then you can go home while we have a lesbian sleep over. Right girls?” Everyone giggled and agreed.


He sat down on the bed rapping his arms around me. “Now I couldn’t leave you girls all on your own.” I laughed and pushed his arm off my shoulder. “Come on, lets go find a movie to watch, then we have to get ready.” Justin raised an eyebrow at me. I ignored him and we all went into the play room to get a movie. I had always been jealous of Selia, even when I was younger. Her house wasn’t as big as mine, but it was still better. Every room had a purpose, it wasn’t to big to keep warm and it was the best to smell all the aromas coming from the kitchen throughout the whole house. It had space, but was still homy.


It took nearly fifteen minutes to agree on a movie. I of course had to pretty much beg to watch it, I loved the movie Megamind. It was one of my favorite movies in the world!


“Your such a baby, grow up.”


I looked over at Christina and shrugged my shoulders, “I will never grow old, so who cares?” She rolled her eyes and sat down. Justin some how found his way next to me.


It wasn’t long before the bell rung and the pizza delivery guy was here, I could smell him before he even got to the front porch.


“I’ll get it!” I hopped up knocking both Justin and Christina down. “Coming!” I opened the door not even bothering to look at the person in front of me.


“That will be twenty-five fifty.” I stopped walking and turned around to find myself staring at Cody. He was smiling slyly, “So this is where you live, hmm. Would have pictured something bigger.” I rolled my eyes annoyed. “No, this is a friends house and her mom will be here in a minute to pay.” Just as I said it Mrs. Anderson came to the door with a few dollar bills in her hand. “How much is it?” He told her and gave him the money.


“I guess I will see you around then.” It didn’t sound much like a question and he left. 



© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


Author's Note

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Danica's pov

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

100/100% awesome

Posted 12 Years Ago


LOL I love the comedy feel to this GREAT READ! ♥

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 10, 2012
Last Updated on April 10, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing