Chapter 1~Page 16

Chapter 1~Page 16

A Chapter by Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

Jacob shrugged his shoulders carelessly, “Maybe. A night out with a buncha girls sound like a nice night to me.” He winked at me and looked at Selia for approval.

“I don’t care. But only you, I don’t want a bunch of people at my house!”


“Chill, just me.”


We got up and dumped our trays after we ate and went outside, it was a warm August day, the sky was clear and the sun was shining bright against my skin. I loved the summer months, but fall was my favorite. Like me, it was unpredictable and it was the end of the harvest. Christina took out a cigarette and lit it, taking a long drag of it before letting a puff of smoke out her mouth. I frowned at the smoke.


“Those things are going to kill you.” She looked at me and smiled, “Let them.”

I rolled my eyes and went inside, everyone was already done with their food and gathering their things to leave, the bell would ring soon. Before it could I grabbed my bag and headed to my next class early, for sixth block I had Mr. Villi, English, great. I fell asleep after five minutes of class and didn’t wake up until the teacher pushed my hand from under my chin. “Miss….”


“Hynder.”


“Miss. Hynder, you do understand this is not a nap time. You either come her to learn or don’t come at all.” I didn’t bother saying anything as I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I hated to be interrupted during sleep, it pissed me off more than people bumping into me. I found an empty class room and sat at a desk, falling right back to sleep.

I could hear faint giggling in the hall, I tried to ignore it focusing on drifting back to sleep when I felt an urge to move. I got out the desk and went to grab my bag when two people walked in laughing. I dunked in the half open closet door before they could see me and peeked through a crack. I didn’t recognize the boy, but I recognized Cendy, a girl that had been on the cheerleading team last year. They were talking, “What do you think?” she said. The boy looked around the room, almost directly at me, “It will do.” 


© 2012 Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
Going good..

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
1 Review
Added on April 5, 2012
Last Updated on April 6, 2012


Author

Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus
Vivere ad mihi, mi Deus

No expressions., KS



About
Kind of have everything on hold for awhile... Not sure when I will be posting anything new.... more..

Writing