'JW': Number Three

'JW': Number Three

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

I was so happy this evening, when really, I had no reason to be. It was a really hard day, and I hadn't been feeling great, but regardless, I was happy.
I guess I really do know why. I love spending time with you. I love the fact that I can share stuff about the gospel with you and you appreciate it as much as I do. The fact that you would be willing to go to the temple with me--the fact that you'd go to devotionals with me--It made me so incredibly happy. Why was I bouncy? Because I was finally around someone who knew me. Who knew what I was going through--and was going through something that I could sympathize with. We're both lonely. We both take a long time to warm up to people, and spending even half an hour together completely made my night.
Thank you so much for that. For walking around even though your feet probably hurt. For letting me talk, even though I felt silly for speaking so much. 
That was why I was so indescribably happy. Not just the beautiful campus or the spirituality, but because I was with you--and you wanted to be with me. 


© 2012 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on August 24, 2012
Last Updated on August 24, 2012

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing