'Tal': Number Fifteen

'Tal': Number Fifteen

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

It's an odd feeling to not fit. It's as if you're a puzzle piece in the wrong box. You almost fit with many of the other pieces--most of the time it works, but occasionally, you pull yourself away from the pieces, and realize that it didn't work just right.

And so, that's how I feel. I feel like a puzzle pieces in the wrong box. I don't even have a puzzle piece that I fit perfectly with. Yet. I have no best friend, no boyfriend. Even you, who I'm closest to, I barely fit right with you.

Can you understand that when I back away, I'm trying to see where I can attempt to fit next, waiting while the other pieces get moved before I try to put myself in?

On another note, I wish you'd at least pretend to care about my scholarship problem. Yeah, so it doesn't affect your life that if my GPA drops, it means retaking the ACT to try to fit into the scholarship matrix to try to qualify for a full-ride scholarship. No, my life won't end if it doesn't work out perfectly, but it doesn't help if you tell me I'm not even going to get it.


© 2011 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

344 Views
Added on June 3, 2011
Last Updated on June 3, 2011

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing