'KM': Number One

'KM': Number One

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

We really hit it off when we started treasure hunting, but it escalated when three weeks ago I asked to talk to you. I just wanted to thank you for helping me realize that people can actually care, and it turned into a lengthy conversation about a bunch of other stuff.
In the next two weeks that followed, I had seen or hung out with you every day, mostly on accident.
I was trying to figure out my feelings for you, and was worried that I was leading you on, especially since I hadn't determined exactly what my feelings for you were.
Now that I'm finally established that I just want to be friends--I'm afraid of getting hurt, and I rather have a really strong friendship than a relationship--I find out that you're afraid you are leading me on. It was through your roommate who was live-texting me the conversation, which kind of helped, but I wish I could talk to you directly about it.
You are an awesome kid who is always considerate of others, and is the epitome of a gentleman. You and I are a lot a like, and have a lot of similar interests, so I love hanging out with you.
Here's how I'm trying to look at things--mostly so I don't get hurt: it'll be three years before we're back from our missions (including Jacob), so any feelings that I have for either of you--or any feelings that you have for me--can easily change. I don't want to start getting my hopes up, and I really don't want to go through another break-up if I can help it.


© 2012 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
Added on November 18, 2012
Last Updated on November 18, 2012

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing