"AD": Number One

"AD": Number One

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

Eighth grade I knew you merely as a mutual friend of Tal's. In the last month of school, you let it slip that I had a crush on someone--who found out--and I hated you for it.

Ninth grade brought us together with the episode with Tal since we moved tables and it was really only you and I.

Over the past couple of years, we've talked, and I've trusted you sometimes even more than I trust Richard.

This week I talked to you about the rose sale at school, mentioning my deficiency of flowers received over the school years. I was mostly joking, not really caring that I hadn't ever gotten one.

Today I lightly teased you about seeing you at the flower table this morning. You replied that you had intended to send me one, but since they didn't deliver to classes, you decided against it, thinking it awkward to just hand one to me.

It's the thought that counts, and I'm glad you're kind enough to think about me.


© 2011 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
Added on October 19, 2011
Last Updated on October 19, 2011

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing