'Richard': Number Thirteen

'Richard': Number Thirteen

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

After a mostly perfect evening of Cherry Berry and a sorta party, you asked me if I had had a perfect evening. I don't know how serious you were, but it gave me food for thought.
What defines a perfect evening?
I thought about evenings that I thought were close to perfect. My grad party. That bad movie night. Prom. They were mostly connected to you. Oh, there were other ones certainly. But even though I'm not better than you at nearly anything, and you make fun of my limited knowledge outside of books--I love hanging out with you.
You make me smile, laugh, giggle--when I'm tired. You inspire me to get off my computer and actually accomplish things. 
So, perfect evenings are when we hang out--because you generally respect me, and are generally kind enough not to be overly frank with me--like L was. That could've been a perfect evening when she and I went to Wal-mart and spoke in British accents. But then she ruined it by essentially insulting me and saying that I was going to get hurt being in a relationship--especially with you. Agreed, I don't want to get hurt. Insulting me in the process of warning me, though...isn't a good way to win friends.
I hope we have more perfect evenings...


© 2012 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

373 Views
Added on June 14, 2012
Last Updated on June 14, 2012

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing