'Tal': Number Four

'Tal': Number Four

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

I wish I could make you smile the way she can.
I wish I could make you laugh the way she can.
I wish I could make you be happier, just by being the room, the way she can.

But I can't.

Apparently you asked her out, and while I knew it was probably going to happen, I held out anyway, hoping you wouldn't.

Tal, you have been my best friend for years. So far, it hasn't changed as drastically as when you started dating the other girl two years ago, but I'm still afraid that that will happen again.

We have a dance coming up for church, and it's just going to be us three. If you care about me as a friend, can you help me? Can you help me by not making it uncomfortable for me? Can you let me feel like you're glad I'm there as well?

But I'm sure you won't. Is it sad that I have that little faith in you?

Please help me, Tal. All around me my friends are pairing off, and there's still no one that will care enough about me to even spend a night hanging out with me. Even my girl friends have too busy schedules or boyfriends of their own. I haven't done a single social thing in months. And now, I've lost even you as a potential friend to hang out with...please, help me feel like someone outside of my family cares.


© 2010 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

370 Views
Added on December 22, 2010
Last Updated on December 22, 2010

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing