"EA": Number One

"EA": Number One

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

Dear EA,
I like you, but not the way you like me.

Dear EA,
I think you're a really good friend, but since I don't like you, you really just need to suck it up and move on.
Dear EA,
I actually do have a crush on you that I've been unsuccessfully hiding. I'd love to be in a relationship with you.
Dear EA,
I just want you to hold me.
EA,

I am so sorry about what I am putting you through. I realize that you really do care about me and that you probably like me. I realize that I'm hurting you every time I mention a different guy, every time I laugh at something MR says, every time I don't return your feelings.

You are one of few good friends I have. I trust you, and I love being with you. But there's a few reasons why I'm holding back so strongly. For one, I promised myself I'd give myself the summer off from relationships. It's needed time to sort myself and my life out. Second, JP deserves a chance, for a number of reasons. Additionally, your enthusiasm to get married so soon is a little overwhelming to me, and while I'm a bit more open to it than I was, I feel like it'd be rushed.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm breaking your heart, and I can't do anything about it. At least, nothing that would go against what would be best for me.

I don't want to hurt you.

Please forgive me.


© 2013 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
Added on June 9, 2013
Last Updated on June 12, 2013

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing