A Death and a Sobbing Girl

A Death and a Sobbing Girl

A Chapter by Emunah June.

"Grandma! Grandma!" I called as I ran into the house. Dainty Grandma came into the room from the kitchen. "Yes Koda? What is it?" she asked. I gave her a hug, being careful not to hurt her. "I made a pocketwatch in town today! It's my first one ever!" I said. Grandma pat my head. "Good job darling!" she praised. I smiled, as I looked around the vacant house. Where were the sounds of Winry's feet scurring around the house? "Grandma? Where's Winry?" I asked a moment later. Grandma looked out the window to the water. "She's over at Sig's," she answered. I sighed. Sig was the husband of Al's teacher. Grandma swallowed hard. "I just got the most awful news. Izumi...you remember? Alphonse's teacher? Well, Izumi passed away a couple days ago," Grandma said. I felt shock pop into my face and eyes. "Grandma! She's dead? Really?" I cried. She nodded. "Winry went to pay her condolences," she said a moment after my outburst. I gasped as I ran up to my room and grabbed my jacket. "You going too?" I asked Grandma as I grabbed the doorknob.

 

"Not now."



© 2010 Emunah June.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on September 24, 2010
Last Updated on September 24, 2010

Reverse 2: Resembool X Shamballa


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing