For Edward...!!!

For Edward...!!!

A Chapter by Emunah June.

"How did you find out about the Gate entrance?" Colonel Mustang asked the second he pulled Al and I out of the passage. I brushed my ponytail out of my face. "I heard you and Lieutenant Hawkeye talking about it," was my curt response. Al looked at the Colonel. "Please sir, you have to let us pass through! It's important!" Al argued immedietly as soon as Colonel Mustang shut the passageway with the bookcase. "Why should I? I'm unsure if the Transmutation Circle can only be used once, so I'm not gonna risk it," Colonel Mustang said as he sat down at his desk and stared at Al and I hard. "You two are lucky I haven't fired you yet," he said under his breath. Al clentched his fist, but relaxed when I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Sir...we have reason to believe Edward resides in Shamballa. Please, let us accompany you through the Gate," I said in a weak voice as I let go of Al's shoulder. Colonel Mustang sighed. "Give me your reason as to why you think Fullmetal is in Shamballa," he said coldly. I gulped. "Well, in my dream, Ed came to me and whispered the word 'Shamballa' to me. I had this dream yesterday! It HAS to be some sort of sign, right?" I reasoned. Al sighed, then held his breath as he looked at Colonel Mustang. "Very odd, but still not enough to let me let you come with me," he said as he turned away from us. "Now, both of you, return to your stations and...keep quiet about our talk," he ordered. I saw the look of sadness in Al's eyes as he turned to the door. I grit my teeth. The anger rose higher and higher in me, and my nausea began to rise as well. But this didn't matter to me.

 

I slapped Colonel Mustang in the face.

 

His look was one of shock and surprise. "You WILL let us pass through or I will tell the entire military! Colonel Mustang, I am going through that Gate, I don't care if you fire me! But someone dear to me is on the other side of that Gate, and I WILL find him and I WILL bring him home!" I shouted as I slammed my palm down on the desk. Colonel Mustang rubbed his face, then with a look of anger, pursed his fingers as if he were ready to snap.

 

"You may want to rephrase what you just said to me, Miss Koda."

 

I sighed, then shook my head. "No! I'm going through that Gate, and you WON'T stop me!" I said. Just then, Al pushed me down to the floor as a blast of heat flew over my head.

 

I looked up to see two things: Al had pinned me to the floor, his eyes squeezed shut, and there was a fire on the side of the wall.

 

How did that happen?

 

I blushed. "Al! Get off of me!" I exclaimed. Al blushed, gasped, and sat up. "What happened?!" I cried shortly after. Colonel Mustang was right behind me, as he picked me up by my ponytail. I screamed as the pain ran through me. "You're going to shut your mouth about this or I'll turn you into ash," he said cooly as he pursed his fingers in front of my eyes again. I felt fear surge through me next. "Let her go!" Al cried as he clapped his hands together. Colonel Mustang looked over at Al, and Al panicked and seperated his palms. "Gentle-Hearted...you'll keep quiet won't you? I don't want to fire you. You're an Elric," he said. Al looked angry. I tried to push Colonel Mustang off of me, but I was too weak to do so. "And you, Miss Koda..." Colonel Mustang said coldly as he eyed me. I froze up. "It's time you learned respect for you superiors. A burn to the skin should help you learn that," he said as he pursed his fingers one more time. Thankfully, Al pushed Colonel Mustang to the ground, and as he let go of my ponytail, Al pushed the bookcase over, revealing the passageway once again. "Let's go!" Al screamed. I followed right behind, but I could hear Colonel Mustang getting up. "You are going to keep away!" I heard him scream as he followed close behind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We ran as hard as we could, but Colonel Mustang was fast.

 

"Al, activate the Circle when we get there!" I ordered. Al was running faster ahead as he nodded. I started to trip over my own two feet as I tried to pick up pace. I felt heat blasting from behind me. Colonel Mustang wasn't far behind me. Finally, I looked in front of me to see that Al was far up ahead. "Al! Hey, wait for me! Don't go that fast!" I called before I screamed as fire just barely missed my legs. "Don't you dare touch my Circle!" I heard Colonel Mustang scream from behind as his footsteps got loud and thunderous. "Al! Hurry!" I called from up ahead. My whole forehead was sweating as I finally reached the big room. Al was already crouched on the floor, his hands spread over the Circle. The ari began to twist just as Colonel Mustang came in and snapped his fingers. Just as the fireball shot across the room, a huge yellow light erupted from the Circle. "I'm through!" Al called. Before Colonel Mustang could react, I ran and grabbed onto Al's hand. When Al blushed and looked at me, I simply said "We can't get seperated! The Gate has many deposit areas. I don't want us to end up in two seperate ones!" I called over the whistling of winds. Al and I then, with fear in our strides, stepped onto the Circle. With a lump in my throat, my body was thrown into the Gate's corridors. Colonel Mustang gave a shrill cry of anger just as the light engulf Al and I.



© 2010 Emunah June.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on September 24, 2010
Last Updated on September 24, 2010

Reverse 2: Resembool X Shamballa


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing