Homecoming

Homecoming

A Chapter by Emunah June.

I closed my eyes, then looked to see Envy plummiting below. I was relieved to see that I had shot him succesfully, but then I was scared to see Ed and Al falling with him. "Noooo!" I screamed, looking over the side of the balloon and watching them fall. But Ed was quick, as he clapped his hand and placed his palms to the nearest side of a building, and out spurted a soft landing pad. Ed and Al both were scooped up into it's gentle embrace, but Envy still fell.

 

Down, down, down.

 

The fires burned and crackled, and smoke rose to the balloon. I coughed, and it was too hard to see Envy's progression. But I knew we had won.

 

All three of us were champs.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Once the air balloon reached ground safely, I met up with Ed and Al again. "We did it!" I said, smiling and giving each boy a high five. "We sure did!" Al said, ecstatic. Ed nodded, his golden eyes looking heavy and tired. I dropped my gun and smiled. "No more war. This means we can all go home safely," I said. Ed and Al nodded.

 

"I sure could use a hot bath," commented Al.

"I need food. Fighting a dragon takes alot out of you," Ed replied.

 

I smiled, and then turned. "Let's go back to Winry's house. With any luck, she's still okay."



© 2010 Emunah June.


Author's Note

Emunah June.
Lets NOT go back to Winry's house! DX

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on September 25, 2010
Last Updated on September 25, 2010

Reverse 2: Resembool X Shamballa


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing