Bullet of the Sanctioned

Bullet of the Sanctioned

A Chapter by Emunah June.

My eyes widened. "Edward!" I screamed running to the side of the basket and looking down. Thank goodness for me, because Ed had grabbed onto Envy's neck and held on. "Ready to play?" Ed asked, and soon, he did something that I found myself missing him doing.

 

He clapped his hands together.

 

Ed claps his hands together to summon up his alchemic power. Just like Roy (ooh, I'm having SO much fun calling him that!) snaps his fingers to use his alchemy. So to see Ed doing this was one that made me smile.

 

Grabbing onto Envy's neck for dear life, powerful electricity shot through Envy and he roared in pain.

 

Envy's body slithered and moved in such a way that I could see Ed struggling to hold on. The winds blew my hair into my face, but I could still see it. Fiery Resembool lay below, and if Ed fell from this height...I closed my eyes to avoid the picture of a broken and twisted Ed. When I opened them, however, Al was jumping off the side of the basket too. "Al!" I screamed as I watched him topple onto Envy. Tears flew out of my eyes, and the gun I had fell to the floor of the basket. Envy's roar pierced the air as he threw a fireball my direction. I dodged it, my legs feeling like weights under me. When I stood up, the balloon was drifting away. I watched Ed and Al struggled to hold on, but even when it looked like they had a hold, I still felt nervous. Finally, Ed clapped his hands together and transformed his hand into spike, where of which he grabbed Envy's throat and pierced.

 

Deep.

 

Envy roared loud. His scream echoed through the town. He flailed around and around, so hard that Al's grip was getting shaky.

 

You brat! I'm gonna kill you!

 

Envy tried to bite into Ed's arm, but Ed dodged and grabbed onto Al. "Koda! Finish him!" Ed cried, and I nodded. Picking up the gun, my hands shook as I fingered the ever so delicate trigger. I aimed as best as I could, what with the wind blowing the hair into my face.

 

Finish it! I thought.

 

All my strength was summoned at that point. Scratched and bruised, bloody and beated, I took a stand.

 

I knew the bullet had to hit the mark.

 

Envy struggled hard, and Ed almost let go of Al. My face was sweating, and I knew I had to act fast. My heart was the only sound in my ears as I pulled the trigger.

 

Please hit the mark! Make the quota!



© 2010 Emunah June.


Author's Note

Emunah June.
Oh, Ed's okay. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on September 25, 2010
Last Updated on September 25, 2010

Reverse 2: Resembool X Shamballa


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing