Hasty Goodbyes

Hasty Goodbyes

A Chapter by Emunah June.

Hohenheim was barely alive, but he was groaning as blood trickled from the wounds made by Envy's teeth.

 

"Hohenheim!" I screamed. "Dad!" Al cried from his tube. Envy slapped the tube again, but I stayed by his side.

 

No...Ed and Al....they can't lose their dad too...even if I hate him, they can't....they just can't!!

 

"Ahh Koda...you've come after all," he said in a hoarse voice. Hohenheim's glasses were cracked beyond belief, and his hair was scraggly and he was badly beaten up.

 

"Hohenheim! Hang in there! For your sons!!" I said, tears coming to my eyes. Hohenheim didn't even look at me as he spoke next. "I've failed as a dad...I don't....just...watch my sons. They both love you dearly...you're like....a sister to them...please...take good care of them. And tell Ed...I'm sorry--" he said before he writhed in pain, then stopped moving alltogether.

 

"Dad! Dad no! Don't die! Don't di--" Al screamed before Envy slapped the tube again. "Hohenheim!" I said, daring to feel one of the marks on his face. It was twisted and knotted, and his skin was already becoming cold.

 

Suddenly, the ground beneath me began to twist and bend. The pressure intensed, and light streamed into my eyes.

 

The Gateway! Shamballa! We're going! Amelia, grab the girl! She'll ruin our plans!

 

The alchemy below me was unimaginable as I tried to move off the circle. But the shock of Hohenheim's death and the fact that I created a useful Transmutation Circle made my feet cave from under me. Amelia grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the circle.

 

Take her to the Core now, and make her make it so we can keep the portal open!

 

Amelia dragged me down the hall, and I screamed.



© 2010 Emunah June.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on September 25, 2010
Last Updated on September 25, 2010

Reverse 2: Resembool X Shamballa


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing