This writing has been deleted.
Teacher of the Unknown

Teacher of the Unknown

A Chapter by Emunah June.

I ran over to Sig's, my feet getting lighter and lighter as I ran. When I finally got there, I was about to knock on the door when I heard loud sobbing. "I'm so sorry, Sig. I really am," I heard a voice. It was Winry's voice. "Izumi was such a good woman. I can't believe she's gone," the sobbing voice which was Sig.

 

"Sig.....I'm really sorry."

 

I knocked on the door and heard Winry say "I'll get it".

 

When she opened the door, I sighed. "I'm here for condolences."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Winry was in the kitchen making tea as I sat with Sig on the couch. "How exactly did she die?" I asked. Then I covered my mouth, figuring that it was a rude question. Nevertheless, Sig answered through his tears. "She was sick with a blood disorder. It made her blood stop completely. She fell to the floor and I ran her to the hospital. But the doctors said it was too late to save her. Her last days were spent in the hospital bed. I never left Izumi's side those last days. I still hear her last words in my ears," he said as I handed him a tissue. I pat the back of Sig's back. "It's allright. Izumi wouldn't want to see you like this. I'm sorry for you loss," I gently whispered. Sig blew into the tissue and broke down in another sobbing fit before Winry came in with the tea. "He's still crying pretty hard," I updated Winry as she placed the cup in front of Sig. "I can hear," Winry said as she sat next to Sig and pat his back as well. "Oh, my Izumi! I want my Izumi!" he screamed. I felt tears swell in my eyes. Poor Sig! He was missing his loved one. I know how he felt. I missed someone I loved too.

 

Edward....

 

"Koda! Did you hear me?" Winry asked. I looked up and shook my head. "No. Sorry about that," I said. "I said go get some more Kleenex. He's going to need it," Winry commanded. I walked up, happy to be leaving for a second, and walked into his bathroom, searching for some more tissues. When I found some, the thought finally hit me:

 

What was gonna happen to Al? If his teacher was dead, then what was he gonna do?

 

"Sig, I don't mean to open up old wounds, but did Izumi say anything about Al?" I asked. Sig looked at me, his face red and soggy. I placed the Kleenex on the table and let him cry some more before he answered me. "Izumi talked about both of them. She wanted me to tell you, that she cared for both the Elric's, and she wanted you to continue Al's teachings," he said. I froze. "Um...Sig, are you sure she was talking about me? I don't know anything about alchemy! I've seen it before, but I've never used it!" I cawed nervously, shaking my hands. Sig blew his nose, then cried out some more. "I'm not sure about anything right now," he said through tears. I pat his back, then he looked away from both me and Winry.

 

"You need to leave....now. I don't want any more visitors."



© 2010 Emunah June.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on September 24, 2010
Last Updated on September 24, 2010

Reverse 2: Resembool X Shamballa


Author

Emunah June.
Emunah June.

Inside My Own Mind, Amestris



About
Shalom Alechiem! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Emmy, and I've been on this site for a long, long time. There was an admitted period of absence, and for that I apologize, but I am back no.. more..

Writing